1. People say that 100,000 Haitians died during last week’s earthquake.
2. Newscasters say that the border between Haiti and Santo Domingo is closed.
3. They believe that the delivery of aid is slowed by the damaged infrastructure.
4. We know that doctors are struggling without supplies.
5. They say that some survivors have been pulled from the rubble.
6. A study says that Scots drink up to 46 bottles of Vodka a year.
7. They say that Pope Benedict will visit Rome’s synagogue soon.
8. Scientists think that alligators and birds share the same breathing mechanism.
9. The Press says that Steven Spielberg will make a documentary on the rebuilding of the World Trade Center.
10. Police say that a stolen Monet painting was recovered last week 10 years after its theft.
11. The police say that the thief is facing up to 10 years in prison.