LOOKING AFTER YOURSELF
Being healthy means different things to different people. What do you mean by healthy? The following quiz will help you to find out.
For me being healthy is:
- Living to be very old.
- Being able to run for a bus without getting out of breath.
- Hardly ever needing to take any pills or medicines.
- Being the ideal weight for my height.
- Taking part in lots of games or sports.
- Never suffering from anything more than a mild cold or stomach upset.
- Feeling glad to be alive when I wake up in the morning.
- Being able to touch my toes or run a mile in 10 minutes (a kilometre in about 6 minutes).
- Having all the bits of my body in perfect working condition.
- Eating the right foods.
- Enjoying some form of relaxation or recreation.
- Never smoking.
- Hardly ever going to the doctor.
- Having a clear skin, bright eyes and shiny hair.