1. How many mobile phones are there in your family?
2. What factors may affect you most in buying a mobile phone: its function, its design, its price, others?
3. How important are the following factors in choosing a mobile phone operator?
- Network coverage.
- Family’s operator.
4. Do you use pre-paid cards or do you have a long term contract?
5. Are mobiles easy to use? Are they useful? What do use your mobile mainly for?
6. Do we make a good use of mobiles? What benefits can derive from using a mobile phone? What problems have you ever experienced in your use of mobile phones?
7. Are there any circumstances or situations when you cannot stand mobiles ringing?
8. What do you think of people speaking on their mobiles at the cinema? On the bus? At the bus stop?
9. What is the funniest ring tone you have ever heard?
10. Do you know how to add phone numbers, write and read text messages, send them and erase them?
11. How often do you use SMS (text message on a mobile)?
12. Do you use voice mail?
13. Are mobile phone calls cheap or expensive?
14. Do you restrict (or try to restrict) your mobile phone use and spending?
15. What do you think of the fact that when you phone someone abroad on your mobile, the person at the other end will have to pay half the call?
16. Do you think landline phones (home phones) may one day disappear?
17. Why is it so difficult for older people to learn how to use mobiles?