1. “Good fences make good neighbours.” Do you agree with this saying?
2. How would you describe your relationship with your neighbours?
3. How well do you know your neighbours’ routine and lifestyle?
5. What kind of problems can we have with our neighbours? What is one of the most frequent problems we may have with our neighbours?
6. Have you ever complained about your neighbours? To your neighbours about anything in particular?
7. What kind of people can make the worst neighbours? Do you have any annoying neighbours?
8. Do you think of yourself as being thoughtful and considerate as a neighbour?
9. Do you think that being on bad terms with your neighbours can make your life miserable?
10. Do you keep noise levels (including music, TV, domestic appliances and DIY activities) down in the evening and early morning?
11. Do you warn your neighbours if you are planning a party that may generate excessive noise?
12. Do you shout loudly at your children or argue noisily with your partner or flatmates on a regular basis?
11. Do you think children are aware that they shouldn’t make too much noise because of the neighbours?
12. Have you ever resorted to making noise to disturb your neighbour on purpose because you felt their noise levels were too loud?