WRITING A SELF-HELP BOOK
1. What do people want to feel when they buy a self-help book?
2. What do people wish to find when reading a self-help book?
3. What other ideas for self-help topics does the narrator give?
4. If you were to write a self-help book, what books would be good investments for you to make?
5. Who can be the author of a book on the topic mentioned in question 4?
6. What is Book Topic Number 1?
7. What main illnesses are most people interested in?
8. What is Book Topic Number 2?
9. What is Book Topic Number 3?
10. What is Book Topic Number 4?
To flock: to move or gather together in large numbers.
To purchase: to buy.
Shortcomings: a fault or a failure to reach a particular standard.
Fads: a style, activity or interest which is very popular for a short period of time.
To reach out: (MAINLY US) to try to communicate with a person or a group of people, usually in order to help or involve them. To offer help and support to someone.
1. That they have the power to change their lives.
How to be creative and / or spiritual (in a consuming society).
How to find true wealth.
3. How to marry for life.
How to unbreak your heart.
How to stay sane in a crazy world.
How to meditate.
4. Health books.
6. Disease prevention and cure.
7. Heart disease.
8. Natural remedies / alternative medicine.
10. How to survive any phase of life.