KEN ROBINSON ON EDUCATION
0. The little six-year-old girl told her teacher that he would know ________________ in a minute. → what God looked like.
1. The three four-year-old boys, disguised as the three Kings, were wearing ________________ on their heads.
2. Both the little girl and the three little boys were not afraid of ________________.
3. Our education system is predicated on the idea of ________________ ability.
4. Our educational systems were invented to meet the needs of ________________.
5. The most useful subjects for work used to be placed ________________.
6. The whole system of public education is a protracted process of ________________.
7. Many very talented people think they are not brilliant because the subjects they were good at at school were not ________________.
8. In the next thirty years more people will be ________________ through education than since the beginning of history.
9. More people will get university degrees owing to the combination of ________________ and its transformation effect on work, and demography and the huge explosion of population.
10. Where you first needed a BA to get a job, you now need a(n) ________________.
Frankincense: a thick sticky liquid that produces a sweet smell when burned and is obtained from a tree that grows in eastern Africa and Asia.
Protracted: lasting for a long time or made to last longer.
To be predicated on something: If an idea or argument is predicated on something, it depends on the existence or truth of this thing.
1. TEA TOWELS
2. BEING WRONG
5. AT THE TOP
6. UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE