VERBS OF PERCEPTION
1. Did you hear those dogs __________ (bark) most of the night?
2. I noticed him __________ (throw) a sweet wrapper on the floor, so I asked him it pick it up.
3. I was able to watch them __________ (build) the new car park from my office window.
4. I watched him __________ (climb) through the window, and then I called the police.
5. I heard the baby __________ (cry) for most of the night.
6. I felt the snake __________ (bite) me and saw it slither off into the bushes.
7. When you came out of the station, did you notice the children __________ (play) musical instruments across the street?
8. I noticed her quickly __________ (slip) the necklace inside her coat and leave the shop.
9. Vicky heard someone __________ (close) the door.
10. We found Matthew __________ (exercise) in the gym.
11. I watched Nick __________ (light) a cigarette.
12. She saw a man __________ (lie) in the street.
13. He heard the bomb __________ (explode).
14. I saw a woman __________ (cry). She was in a terrible state.