Take the following quiz to determine if you are a genius.
13 – 12 = Genius
11 – 12 = Above normal
7 – 10 = Normal
4 – 6 = Need some help
0 – 3 = had better think twice
- Do they have a 12th of October in England?
- If a plane crashed on the border of Spain and France, where should the survivors be buried?
- How many members of each animal did Moses take on the ark?
- Some months have 31 days, how many have 28 days?
- How far can a dog walk into the woods?
- A camper leaves her camp, hikes 1 mile south, then 1 mile east where she sees a bear. Then she hikes 1 mile north to arrive at her camp. What colour is the bear?
- What is the value of a coin dated 24 BC?
- If a cock lays an egg on the peak of a roof, will the egg roll to the left side or to the right side?
- On which side of a chicken are there the most feathers?
10. Divide 30 by ½ and add 10. What is the answer?
11. If there are three apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
12. A farmer has 17 sheep standing in a field and all but 8 drop down and die, how many are left standing?
13. How many 28 cent stamps are there in a dozen?
Adapted from: http://llerrah.com/geniusquiz.htm