- If you could get any job in the world, without regard for the money or where you should do it, what would you do? What would be your dream job? Why?
- Which job or jobs would you never do?
- What jobs do you consider as excessively well-paid?
- Which ones should get higher salaries?
- Would you rather have a part-time job or a full-time one? Would you like to work in shifts?
- Are there enough job opportunities in Cantabria? If you were / are looking for a job at the moment, what would be / are your prospects of getting one?
- Would you rather have an undemanding job or a challenging one?
- Have you ever applied for a job? If so, what happened? What should you do to make a good impression at a job interview?
- Do you know any blue-collar workers? What about white-collar ones?
- Why are companies axing jobs these days?
- What do you think is a good salary or wage in Spain? How much would you like to earn?
- Would you like to work on commission? Why / Why not? Do you think people should get paid a bonus for especially good work?
- Think of the job you do at the moment or that you would like to do in the future. What skills and / or qualifications do you need to do it?
- How many years´ training do you need to do before you can become a doctor in your country?
- Is it common or unusual for employees to go on strike in Spain? Do you remember any strikes that have taken place lately?
- For what reasons can people be sacked / dismissed? For what reasons can people be made redundant? Why do people sometimes resign from their jobs?
- What help do people get from the government if they are unemployed in Spain?
- At what age do men and women usually retire in Spain? Do you think this is early, late, or about right? Do they usually get a pension?