- According to a recent survey, children spend as much as ________________ a day using electronic devices.
- Children are better at multitasking than ________________.
- When doing two things at a time, our attention is not ________________ between one activity and the other, it ________________ between them.
- Every time we switch our attention, we ________________ where we were in the other task and what our ________________ were.
- Switching between tasks is easy if we can keep a lot of stuff ________________ simultaneously or if we are good at ________________ our attention quickly.
- Children have always been ________________ at multitasking.
- Studies show that homework is of ________________ when it is done with the TV on.
- Some research shows that listening to music without ________________ is fine; however, other studies show that ________________ is always bad.
- In conclusion, if you want to do something well, it is better to do ________________.