LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS
1. Finish this sentence: Love is ________________.
2. Would you ever go out with someone that was ten years older than you? If not, why not?
3. Living together Vs getting married. Are couples who are living together accepted in exactly the same way as a married couple is? What are the advantages and disadvantages of both of them.
4. “Love makes the world go round.” Is this sentence true or false?
5. What is the most romantic thing you have done for somebody else?
6. Arranged marriages are common in some parts of the world. How do you feel about them?
7. Decide what are the most important qualities for a partner to have?
8. Describe your perfect man / woman.
9. At what age do couples usually get married in Spain?
10. How do you feel about relationships where there is an age difference between the man and the woman?
11. Is marriage important to you?
12. At what age are men and women allowed to get married in Spain?
13. Are you a romantic?
14. What’s the difference between loving somebody and being in love with somebody?
15. Imagine you had to break up with somebody. How would you tell him / her about your intentions?