GERUND AFTER PREPOSITIONAL VERBS
- What are you thinking of doing after the class?
- What is the last thing you have been blamed for?
- What’s the last thing you complained about?
- Do you usually find it difficult to concentrate on reading, writing or studying English?
- How do you cope with getting older?
- Have you ever congratulated anyone on passing an exam?
- What did you dream of becoming as a child?
- What do you feel like doing right now?
- What’s the last thing you apologized for doing?
- Have you ever accused anyone of lying / stealing / doing something wrong?
- What would you like to succeed in doing?
- Do you ever talk about travelling to Britain?
- Do you sometimes worry about getting old / ill / etc.?
- What is difficult for you to get used to doing every day?
- What do you look forward to doing at Easter?
- What kind of things are you interested in doing in the summer?
- In your opinion, what is the best way of dealing with stress?