CONFESSIONS OF A PASSIONATE INTROVERT
- What has Brian Little been doing for the last 46 minutes?
- How many people in the audience would Brian Little like to examine?
- What does he think pointing at these people would be like?
- What does he think is virtually impossible for adults to do?
- Differences in personality arise from five personality traits known in terms of an acronym, OCEAN: What do these letters refer to:
- What is the name of Susan Cain’s book?
- What did the little Canadian professor do at Harvard?
- How did he seem to his students?
- What did he do after classes were over?
- What is one of the functions of the neocortex?
- TO LISTEN IN ON SOME OF TEIR CONVERSATIONS. / TO OBSERVE THEM INTERRACTING WITH EACH OTHER.
- GRATUITOUS AND INTRUSIVE
- TO LICK THE OUTSIDE OF THEIR OWN ELBOWS.
- OPENNESS – CONTIENTIOUSNESS – EXTRAVERSION – AGREEABLENES – NEUROTISCIM
- HE LECTURED
- EXTREMELY EXTROVERTED
- HE HID FROM STUDENTS IN THE MEN’S ROOM AFTER LECTURES.
- TO ALLOW US TO THINK BEFORE ACTING.