A RARE INTERVIEW WITH MELINDA AND BILL GATES – AND THEIR CHARITIES
- Bill and Melinda Gates’ Foundation has already spent….
- ________________ on vaccines.
- ________________ on scholarships in America.
- ________________ to improve farming in Africa and Asia.
- The Gates live in a(n) ______________ high-tech mansion.
- They met at a(n) ________________ 23 years ago.
- Melinda did not think it was a great idea to _________________ the CEO of the company.
- They first thought of _________________ their money in 1993.
- They do not think it is a(n) __________________ to their kids having gigantic wealth.
- After having given 30 billion to the Foundation, they will also donate __________________ of their money.
- Bill Gates and Warren Buffet challenged other billionaires ___________________ to the charity of their choice.
- There is a huge ________________ for cancer drugs and there are _________________ of pharmaceutical companies which spend tens of millions on these drugs.
- Their charity granted 50 million to ________________, and not to cancer, because there is almost no money given to it and it kills over a million children a year.
- They pick the diseases of ___________________ and try to get the best _______________.
- They have tried to find the places where the money will have the most ______________.
- 4.5 billion – 2 billion – 1.5 billion
- Microsoft meeting
- giving away
- to give half of their wealth
- market – dozens
- the poor – scientists