NEW YEAR QUESTIONS (about last year!)
- What was the single best thing that happened this past year?
- What was the single most challenging thing that happened?
- What was an unexpected joy this past year?
- What was an unexpected obstacle?
- Pick three words to describe this past year.
- Pick three words your spouse / partner would use to describe your year. (If you’re not married, just skip this question.)
- What were the best books you read this year?
- What were the best films or TV programmes you saw or watched last year?
- With whom were your most valuable relationships?
- What was the most enjoyable part of your work / of your studies (both professionally or at school and at home)?
- What was the single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
- What was the best way you used your time this past year?
- What was most important thing you learned this past year?
- What political event(s) meant the most for you or had the most influence on you last year?