- It was _____________________ of Henry VIII’s wives who had their heads chopped off.
- He was so _______________ that he had to be lifted on to his horse.
- It was a _____________________ that Henry was destined to become rather than a king.
- It was his_____________________ who supervised his education.
- In those days what he believed in was in the ______________________ of marriage.
- It was in fact _____________________ who first married Catherine of Aragon.
- It was at 11 that he became ___________________ to the throne.
- It was on _____________________ that his father died.
- What he first did when getting on the throne was to _______________________.
- It was in ________________________ that he was crowned king.
- What Catherine felt in those days was ______________________ and _____________________.
- It was during Henry VII’s reign that England lost _____________________.
- FAT / ENORMOUS
- HIS BROTHER ARTHUR
- 21 APRIL, 1509
- MARRY CATHERINE / GET A SPECIAL DISPENSATION FROM THE POPE
- JUNE 1509
- GAIETY – CONTENTMENT
- ALL HER POSSESSIONS IN EUROPE (EXCEPT FOR CALAIS)