J.K. ROWLING ON HOW SHE CREATED HARRY POTTER
- J. K. Rowling thinks King’s Cross is a very romantic station because _____________________.
- King’s Cross Station has always been part of J. K. Rowling’s ______________________.
- When she wrote about King’s Cross, she wanted to find ______________________ to the magical world.
- Only if you had ______________________, would you be able to break through the barrier between platforms 9 and 10.
- It was when she was _____________________ that she wrote the station scene.
- Platforms 9 and 10 in her book bear little resemblance to the actual platforms because ______________________.
- ______________________ went on from the moment she had the original idea for the book up to the moment she finished writing it.
- What she wrote about but did not appear in the book was very important to her. It was for her own ________________ that she needed to know everything about the characters and the background story.
- J. K. Rowling likes reading books where she thinks the author _____________________ about the story.
- The symbols from her draft papers refer to:
– the ______________________ the characters are in,
– how _____________________ they are,
– what ____________________.
- She wrote about ____________________ to Chapter 1.
- She discarded them because they ______________________ too much ______________________.
- HER PARENTS MET THERE.
- CHILDHOOD FOLKLORE.
- ANOTHER ENTRANCE
- ENOUGH CONFIDENCE / THE KNOWLEDGE
- LIVING IN MANCHESTER
- SHE WAS THINKIN ABOUT ANOTHER STATION, EUSTON. / BECAUSE SHE WAS LIVING IN mANCHESTER AND COULDN’T CHECK.
- FIVE YEARS.
- KNOWS EVERYTHING
- HOUSE- MAGICAL – THEIR PARENTS TEACH
- 15 DIFFERENT ALTERNATIVES
- GAVE – AWAY