WAYS OF WALKING
”Walking is man’s best medicine.”
- When do you usually go for a stroll? Do you sometimes stroll along the Sardinero beach?
- Do you know anyone who strides rather than walks in a more normal way?
- Do you sometimes have to slow down because your stride is much longer than somebody else’s?
- When does one usually staggers?
- When did you last see anyone stagger home?
- Have you ever seen soldiers marching, e.g. in a parade?
- Have you ever suffered a fall or an accident which made you limp?
- When do someone’s children usually tiptoe?
- Have you ever waded across a river?
- Have you ever seen babies walking on all fours? What do they do?
- Have you ever been ice-skating? If so, was is difficult to slide over the ice?
- Is your mind often wandering? Do you have difficulty concentrating?
- Do you like wandering and exploring new places, looking at what surrounds you?
- In what circumstances would anyone crawl?
- Do you like creepy-crawlies?