- Sibling rivalry happens when children feel _____________________, jealousy or _____________________.
2, Rivalry can lead to arguments, _____________________ and competition for _____________________ and power.
- Sibling rivalry can have an impact on how children _____________________.
- Even a child aged ____________________ can start having feelings of rivalry.
- At this age children can start competing for _____________________, attention, or _____________________.
- Rivalry becomes more powerful when children are pre-teens, as they are starting to forge their own _____________________.
- Rivalry becomes more serious when the child at the losing end of the rivalry is changing his / her _____________________, his / her _____________________.
- Even between siblings who love each other, there may be some ____________________.
- One of the original reasons for rivalry is fighting for ____________________.
- Rivalry happens more often when siblings are _____________________.
- ENVY – RESENTMENT
- FIGHTS – ATTENTION
- SEE THEMSELVES AS A PERSON / WITHIN A FAMILY
- 3 OR 6 MONTHS OLD
- FOOD – COMFORT
- DEMEANOUR / MOOD – BEHAVIOUR
- RIVALRY / COMPETITION
- (THE LIMITED) RESOURCES (IN THE FAMILY)