HOW IT’S MADE – VIDEO GAMES
- In the beginning, video games were _____________________ pinball games on a TV screen.
- Today, they are vivid, sophisticated and _____________________.
- The software used to make today’s videogames features the latest in _____________________.
- Video-games started in _____________________ with a Cambridge University PhD thesis on _____________________ interaction.
- The first recognised computer game was designed in _____________________.
- “Pong” became a video game which could be played _____________________.
- The team which designs a video game thinks about how the game will _____________________ and how it will _____________________.
- They then plan out the _____________________, assigning who will do what when.
- They analyse the game on paper and give each _______________________ a colour.
- A(n) _____________________ draws the characters and _____________________ on paper in a scene-by-scene storyboard.
- These drawings are recreated _____________________ on the computer.
- The latest computer _____________________ technology is used to bring the elements of the game to life.
 Storyboard: (in films, television, advertising, etc) a series of sketches or photographs showing the sequence of shots or images planned for a film
- SIMPLE BLACK AND WHITE
- HIGH-TECH GRAPHICS
- 1952 – HUMAN-COMPUTER
- ON YOUR TV SET
- LOOK – WORK
- PRODUCTION SCHEDULE
- ARTIST – BACKGROUNDS