- Look at the list below and think of different people you could match with any of the following traits:
Aggressive confident unreliable rational
Imaginative prejudiced understanding modest
unpredictable grumpy manipulative stubborn
generous Competitive demanding vain
- Which of the adjectives from the list above would you qualify as positive adjectives? Which ones as negatives? Which neutral? What other adjectives can you think of?
- Which of the following phrases apply to you?
- Are you…
- easy to fool?
- easily embarrassed?
- lacking in energy?
- a risk taker?
- upset when others are aggressive?
- able to handle stressful situations?
- easily satisfied?
- easily upset?
- What are your own personal characteristics? Which five characteristics would you look for most in a friend?
- Fact: People form 90% of their opinion of someone in the first 90 seconds.
What conclusions can you draw from the following information?
- A man who wears an earring in one ear.
- A woman with an earring in her nose.
- A man with a beard or moustache.
- A woman who wears heavy make-up.
- A 60-year-old man with long hair.
- Someone who wears a lot of jewellery.
- Someone who is always laughing.
- Someone who bites their nails.
- Someone who has tattoos.
- Someone with red hair.
- WORD SEARCH
There are eleven negative adjectives of personality hidden in the box below. Try to find them.
E S D X F K U E B D V Q H Y I
X T G Y J P U C E W E I K H N
T B A W G H N Q W V R Q C T E
N J A R F D A U Y R D Y S R F
A T S S E L T C A T L B O O F
R R I Q O D T T C Q O B R W I
E L B A T C I D E R P N U T C
L S K L W O F S N Y B P M S I
O W I Y N M C D N I J R D U E
T J R A Y B O O D O K H V R N
N A L J C C N D X N C N X T T
I T E E R C S I D N I N U N F
F I M P A T I E N T G A I U B
I R R E S P O N S I B L E M K
Z H N C P Z C X D Z L C Y H J