- Alfred Binet invented the modern ____________.
- He focused his attention on ________________ and _________________, and the ability to understand ________________ and _________________.
- He found that ________________ children performed at the same level as _________________.
- He assigned a(n) __________________ to each child.
- Lewis Terman wanted the test to be expanded to the _________________.
- He believed that intelligence was a(n) _________________ fixed characteristic.
- Terman’s test would express the level of intelligence in terms of a(n) ________________.
- Intelligence tests provide a ________________ summary score.
- One of the drawbacks was that immigrants scored ________________ depending on where they came from. Their ___________________ was not taken into account.
10. What is Wechsler’s definition of intelligence? Complete the following statement.
Intelligence is the global capacity to ________________ _______________, to ________________ ________________ and to deal effectively with the
- IQ TEST
- MEMORY – ATTENTION – SIMILARITIES – DIFFERENCES
- THE BRIGHTER – AN OLDER CHILD
- MENTAL AGE
- GENERAL POPULATION
- QUOTIENT / A SINGLE NUMBER
- DIFFERENTLY – CULTURAL BACKGROUND
- THINK RATIONALLY – ACT PURPOSELY (PURPOSEFULLY) – ENVIRONMENT