TO HAVE / TO GET STH DONE
- What kind of shops can you mention?
- What can you have done there?
- What can the following people do for you? (Use get —- done)
- An electrician
- A gardener
- A secretary
- A photographer
- A window cleaner
- A seamstress
- In pairs, ask each other the following questions:
- How often do you usually have your hair cut? Where do you get it cut?
- When was the last time you had your eyes tested?
- Have you ever had anything stolen? What happened?
- Did you have any part of your body pierced? When did you get it pierced? If not, would you like to have a part of your body pierced if you could? Why?
- What kind of things do you get done by someone?
- What is the thing that you want to get done by someone for you now? Why?