- What are you doing next weekend / for Lent / at Easter / in June / next summer? Have you made any arrangements yet?
- What do you think you will do when this speaking activity is over?
- What do you think the weather will be like tomorrow?
- What are you planning to do when you pass the B2 exam?
Do you think…
- you will be happier in 10 years’ time than you are now?
- you will be much richer in 10 years’ time than your parents were at the same age?
- that in ten or twenty years’ time your best friends will still be the same ones as they are now?
- that your children will have a better future than you?
- you will be able to retire at 65?
FUTURE PERFECT / FUTURE CONTINUOUS
Ask your partner(s) whether they…
- will be doing a lot of driving this weekend.
- will probably be sitting on a bus or train in a couple of hour’s time.
- won’t be eating at home tonight.
- will probably have moved house by this time next year.
- won’t be coming to the next lesson.
- will have taken some important exams by the end of the year.
- will be celebrating their birthday at home this / next year.
- think they will have achieved all their life goals by 2027.
- don’t think their political or religious ideas will have changed ten years from now.
- will definitely still be studying English this time next year.