- What are the different award categories for the Oscars?
- Can you mention four historical films which have competed for the best picture award?
- Name three films starring Meryl Streep.
- Name four films that have won the Oscar’s Best picture Award.
- Can you name three film directors who have won the best foreign picture award?
- Can you name four actors who have won the Oscar for best actor in a leading role?
- Do you remember anyone who has won the Oscar for best actor / actress in a supporting role?
- Tom Hanks has won two Oscars in successive years. What were the titles of the films?
- Who met husband Richard Burton on the set of Cleopatra?
- In which blockbuster did Anthony Perkins first appear as Norman Bates?
- The King in the King and I is ruler of where?
- Who played Jack in Titanic?
- Nigel Hawthorne was Oscar nominated for The Madness of which King?
- Who was the Pretty Woman in the 1990 film with Richard Gere?
- Which British actor / director was Dr. Hammond in Jurassic Park?
- Which musical based on Romeo & Juliet was a 60s Oscar winner?
- Where was the Fiddler in the Musical’s title?
- Whose name appears with Dracula in the title of the 1992 movie?
- Who won his second Oscar for the role of Raymond in Rain Man?
- Which film, the first of a series with Sigourney Weaver, had the line “In Space no one can hear you scream” on the cinema poster?
- Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head was an Oscar winner from which movie with Robert Redford & Paul Newman?
- In which film did Jodie Foster play FBI agent Clarice Starling?
- In which country did The Sound of Music take place?
- Which actress was the first actress to win four Oscars?
- Which wartime classic, named after a port of North Africa starred Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman?
- In 1997 James Cameron won an Oscar for which blockbuster?
- In which film did Cher win an Oscar playing Loretta Castorini?
- In which decade were the Oscars born?
- Whose 1989 Oscar for Glory was the first awarded to a black American for 50 years?
- Which French actor was Oscar-nominated for Cyrano de Bergerac?
- Who won an Oscar for the music of Chariots of Fire?
- For which film did Robert de Niro win his first Oscar?
- Which was the first family to boast three generations of Oscar winners including middle-generation John?
- What was the nationality of Sophie in the Oscar-winning Sophie’s Choice?