WHO ARE YOU, REALLY? THE PUZZLE OF PERSONALITY
- As a psychologist, Brian Little thinks the people from the audience are _____________________.
- There are 47 people in the audience whose _____________________ he would like to discuss.
- Brian Little will not point at these people as he thinks this would be _____________________ and _____________________.
- He feels _____________________ by these 47 people.
- One of the most influential approaches in Psychology Science is known as _____________________ Psychology.
- The five dimensions he is talking about refer to aspects of _____________________.
- The acronym OCEAN refers to:
- O: _____________________ to experience.
- C: _____________________
- E: _____________________
- A: _____________________ individuals.
- N: _____________________ individuals.
- These characteristics are connected to our _____________________.
- Open-minded people achieve success by being _____________________.
- The example Brian Little gives is that it is virtually impossible for us to _____________________.
- PSYCHOLOGICAL SYMPTOMS
- GRATUITOUS – INTRUSIVE
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PEOPLE
- O: OPEN; C: CONSCIENTIOUSNESS; E: EXTRAVERSION; A: AGREEABLE; N: NEUROTIC
- AUDACIOUS AND OCCASIONALLY ODD
- LICK THE OUTSIDE OF OUR OWN ELBOW.
GRATUITOUS: UNNECESSARY. ARBITRARIO..
TWIT: (BR. SLANG) IDIOT, INEPT