THE NUMBER ONE SECRET TO HOW TO GET OVER A BREAK-UP
- What does Michael Myerscough specialize in?
- What are we looking for in the beginning of being heartbroken?
- What seems to have gone off in your chest when you are heartbroken?
- Why will there be times that even breathing is painful?
- How did Michael feel when he thought the pain would never go away?
- What did he use to ask himself when he woke up every day?
- What did he pull together as a result of his research?
- What’s the name of one of his theories?
- What do you have to use at the beginning of being heartbroken?
- What should you focus on if you want to feel better?
- What should his clients do?
- What does he want his clients to feel like in the end?
1. Helping people experiencing heartbreak.
3. a bomb.
4. because you are full of hurt, grief and pain.
6. whether he would always be obsessing about his ex.
7. three different approaches.
8. ther trauma-reduction theory.
9. your force of will.
10. on pain / on things that were painful.
11. take a heartbreak quiz and download the programme.
12. bigger, better, stronger.